0845 077 3838
01142 310 911
Open: Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm
|Quick Find Code||004899|
|Manufacturer for Build||Jointex|
|Container Coverage||1 tub covers 10 - 15sqm on a 15.3sqm patio pack of paving slabs, please see spec for indepth measurements|
JOINTEX EASY JOINT can be used in two different ways:
a) First way ( traditional way )
1. Watering the surface
2. Open the bucket and empty the plastic back onto the surface that is to be joint fixed.
3. Using a hard broom or rubber broom, work the material in deep, firm and compact into the joints.
4. Brush away any remaining mortar residue with asoft broom diagonally to the surface.FINISHED!!!!No further equipment or additives necessary.
b) Second way ……NEW ……NEW ……NEW
1. Watering the surface
2. To achieve a better self-compacting result without avisible shiny surface, the area can be well pre-wetwith water.
3. Open the bucket and pour JOINTEX® EASY Joint onto the surface that is to be joint fixed.
4. Using a hard broom or rubber broom, work thematerial in deep, firm and compact into the joints.
5. After approx. 10 minutes flush the material into the joints with a spray-like jet of water.< So you achieve a better self-compacting result > Sagged joints should be refilled.
6. Brush away any remaining mortar residue withsoft broom diagonally to the surface.FINISHED !!!!
This technique should only be applied tosurfaces with highly water- permeable subsoil.
First technique ( traditional technique)
The surface can be walked on after approximately 6 to 8 hours and is fully load bearing after Approximately 3 days(Calculation: ca. +20° C and ca. 65% humidity )
Second technique new…..new….new…new
The surface needs a much longer hardening time. Approximately 48 hours (Calculation: ca. +20° C and ca. 65% humidity) High temperatures increase, low temperatures decrease hardening times. Clean used working tools with water or with usual cleaner.
Not in hands of children!!
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
Our standard method of delivery is using the pallet delivery network. The delivery will arrive on a lorry with an electric tailift and a hand pump truck. Deliveries via hiab or moffet can be arranged but at an additional cost, click for further details.
Smaller items will be delivered via a parcel courier. All delivery methods will require someone to accept the delivery, check it over and sign received in good condition. Please note any damages on the delivery sheet / electronic device, do not use the product and contact us straight away.
Next day, AM/PM or even Saturday deliveries can be arranged at an extra cost. Please add your items to the shopping cart for an instant quote.
After your order has been dispatched you will be contacted on the phone (within 2 days), by your local pallet delivery company in your area, once they receive the goods from our local depot, to book-in a day that is convenient for you. (this will not occur on Timed, Next Day & Saturday deliveries)
Decorative Aggregates Deliveries
These are sent out direct from the quarry using their own haulage company. No telephone book-in will occur. Delivery is 48 hours from date of order unless a specific service is selected, (working days only, 48 hours applies to orders placed before 11am)
After your order has been dispatched you will receive your goods within 2-3 days. No telephone book-in will occur.
Remember when handling your goods:
To ensure you prepare adequately for pallet deliveries please watch the video below for a comprehensive guide.