Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
How to pick the best paving material for your needs
Paving Material Buying Guide
The sheer range of products currently available on the market can make buying paving a daunting and complicated experience. Here at LSD we hope to make this process as stress free as possible and our sales team are more than happy to discuss your individual requirements. However, by way of an introduction, we have compiled this brief guide to highlight the benefits and functions of each paving type.
- For those of you who are environmentally aware, all of our concrete products are manufactured in the UK using local materials and local labour, producing a lower carbon footprint than imported products.
- All of our concrete products are manufactured using hand-made moulds produced by highly skilled craftsmen, ensuring high quality and individuality.
- Concrete products can replicate reclaimed time-worn natural stone, giving a cheaper alternative to costly and often scarce products.
- Circles, planters and other features can be produced using concrete.
- We offer products across the price spectrum, from cheap utility to the more expensive premium.
- Overall, industry leading manufacturers believe that concrete products are better for driveways – both aesthetically and financially.