Recessed Manhole Cover for floor finish Infill. Suitable for internal usage with infrequent slow moving traffic up to 10 tonnes.
Please note: The manhole has one rubber seal, a double seal is formed when grease is added in the plastic frame. However the manhole will still pass building regulations without the addition of grease.
The manhole is manufactured in the UK to comply with UK building regulations.
- UK Patent App. 2450631
- Built-in S.L.K. Secure Lifting Keys - steel loop handle for maximum durability & strength
- Discreet locking points c/w protective S.L.K. cap
- Polypropylene seal for improved sealing & handling properties
- Single piece steel lid for added strength & rigidity
- New 'O' ring continuous rubber seal to prevent the egress of odours
- New 'Savage StackRight' design for improved stability in storage
- UK - Design and Manufacture
- Manufactured under an ISO 9001:2000 Quality System
- Finish: Hot dipped galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
|Clear Opening||Internal Recess||Overall Base||Frame Depth||Over Top Of Frame|
|600 x 600mm||40mm||726 x 726mm||56mm||694 x 694mm|
|600 x 450mm||40mm||726 x 576mm||56mm||694 x 544mm|
|450 x 450mm||40mm||576 x 576mm||56mm||544 x 544mm|
|Quick Find Code||003411|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Manufacturer for Build||Peter Savage|
|Manhole Seal||Single Seal|